Caleb V. Smith
Phone: (352) 732-8030
- Florida, 2018
- Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida
- J.D. - 2016
- The University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina
- B.A. - 2013
- Major: Political Science
Pro Bono Activities
- Center for Excellence in Elder Law
- Community Bible Church
- International Mission Trips
Professional Associations & Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Chamber and Economic Partnership - Young Professionals of Ocala
- Marion Country Continuity of Care Council
Caleb V. Smith is a graduate of the University of South Carolina, located in Columbia, South Carolina, where he received his Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science. Directly following his undergraduate studies, Caleb enrolled in Stetson University College of Law, located in Gulfport, Florida. During all three years of law school, he interned at different types of law firms and businesses and garnered knowledge in numerous types of law.
After graduating law school and passing the Florida Bar Exam, Caleb moved to Ocala where he began working for The Florida Legal Advocacy Group.
Caleb is married to his beautiful wife Christina, and they have one daughter, Eliana. He is actively involved in his church, enjoys sports and outdoor activities, and loves traveling internationally and domestically.
Caleb is licensed to practice law in the state of Florida.